We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking or jogging trail in Oia?

London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Walking or jogging trail in Oia?

Hi everyone - I am staying at Atlantida Villas next week and plan to go walking or jogging before breakfast. So I know whether to pack my trainers or not - is there a road or trail nearby I will be able to walk/jog along for 30 mins or so? Thanks all for any advice . . .

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking or jogging trail in Oia?

Atlantida is just off the main road on the outskirts of Oia and very near to the trailhead for the clifftop hike to Fira, so you should have no problems with your hike. You can also hike across the fields to Baxedes on the far side of the north end of the isand, or walk into Oia and down the road to Amoudi Bay.

London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking or jogging trail in Oia?

Thank you again Brotherleelove, you know everything about Oia :)

3. Re: Walking or jogging trail in Oia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 27, 2014