Hi everyone - I will be staying at the Atlantida Villas hotel in OIa for 5 days from next Wednesday and have a couple of questions am hoping the Oia Trip Adisor collective can help me with :)
- what is usual taxi fare from Santorina aiport to Oia? The hotel has quoted 30 Euros for a one way transfer - is it cheaper to just get a taxi straight form the airport?
- what is the nicest beach in Oia and is it easy to access and to find (I will be walking - don't mind a climb or whatever as long as I can find it!)
- I am a lone traveller -is it safe to walk back from Oia town to the hotel after dark?
- do most shops, cafes & restaurants except credit cards or is it best taek more cash than usual?
- are there any cash points in Oia?
Thank you in advance for any information and for any general tips about Oia. Kind regards :)