We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to decide....I want to spend not much more than $500

Which Oia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
georgia
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trying to decide....I want to spend not much more than $500

a night. looking to go this April for seven nights...April 1-7th for two. A lot of the hotels are showing no availability this far out which is slightly surprising to me. Would you choose Andronis luxury Suites or Art Maison Oil Castle (marine suite)? Or any other ideas....thanks!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,232 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to decide....I want to spend not much more than $500

There's no availability showing because it's too early for many hotels to begin booking for next year, but the bigger problem is that most hotels don't open until the week before Greek Easter, which is May 5 in 2013. Also, you won't find many shops or restaurants open then. http://www.santorini.com/hotels/allyear.htm

Between Andronis and Oia Castle I'd choose Oia Castle.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,638 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to decide....I want to spend not much more than $500

You'll be very lucky to find any hotels taking bookings for 2013 this early.

Try again later in the year and bear in mind that a lot of the hoteliers don't actually live on Santorini out of season and some hotels don't start taking bookings until after Christmas.

Just keep trying.

Martin

3. Re: Trying to decide....I want to spend not much more than $500

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 20, 2013