We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oia - things to do

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
4 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Oia - things to do

I'll be visiting Oia for 4 days in July with a friend. What should I see/do there, something that I can't find in the net but worth doing. thanks.

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Oia - things to do

I think you should know that Santorini, besides stunning views, is famous about its vineyard and the winemaking. Santorini is home of the oldest vineyard in the world, giving fantastic dry whites and sweet dessert wines, the Vinsanto.

I think you should visit some of the wineries of the island. Its a fun and informative experience the same time. You can do that on your own or taking part on a small group wine tour, preventing you from driving and drinking and guessing where to go all on your own.

Dim

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Oia - things to do

-sigalas winery

-finikia village

-coloumpo beach

-visit the thirasia with boat at 0800am from amoudi

-walk from oia to imerovigli

-naval museum in oia

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,845 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oia - things to do

Walk down the steps next to the Kastro Restaurant to Amoudi Bay. Follow the seawall all the way to the end of the path. This is what you'll find: http://www.larios.gr/photo_1156998.html

.....the best swimming on the island. Have a meal at one of the restaurants on the wharf.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
4 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oia - things to do

Thank you all, was really helpful.

5. Re: Oia - things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, June 19, 2013