We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oia Hotel

Which Oia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Oia Hotel

I will be heading to Santorini to celebrating my first wedding anniversary in late May. I've read hundreds of reviews, websites, etc., and have bounced back and forth between Katikies, Kirini, Andronis, etc. but feel no closer to having selected a hotel.

We are splurging (for us), with a budget of 550 Euro per night. I want a hotel a contemporary/trendy style, infinity pool, and private terrace with caldera and sunset view. If we could have a private jacuzzi, then that would be great too, but I know i'm getting greedy now. I've realized quickly that our budget won't get us very far, which is very discouraging. We are going to Santorini in off season and mid-week (May 22-26), but it still seems like there are no deals to be had. Anyone have any guidance for me? Thanks so much!!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,650 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oia Hotel

Kirini and the Perivolas Hotel offer you the best chance in Oia for a caldera/sunset view combo along with an infinity pool. The question is whether or not you'll actually be able to watch the sun drop below the horizon. There is another island and some of Oia itself in your line of sight that might prevent that. The view will still be spectacular, however.

These are the only two hotels on that end of Oia with an infinity pool.

You can try contacting the hotels directly and stating your maximum budget at €500/night for 4 nights (€2000) and ask them if they have anything available for your proposed dates and see what they offer.

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,228 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oia Hotel

Our stay at Katikies was worth every euro.

It was a perfect place and the suite and views were spectacular.

We would return to this boutique resort in a heart beat.

Mike

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oia Hotel

Hey and welcome cha630:-) Although there is a pool..it's not an infinity pool..but you'll find private outdoor/indoor jacuzzis at www.ikies.gr/ Read the reviews for all the properties you're interested in for some good info;-) Happy planning..and EnjOY!

4. Re: Oia Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:38 pm, June 07, 2013