We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Early June Less then 175 Euro

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation Early June Less then 175 Euro

Hi

My husband and I are travelling to Santorini in early June and want to stay in Oia.

Can anyone recommend accommodation less then Euro 175.

We would love something with a caldera view if possible. My husband is a bit sensative to the heat so we would prefer something with a pool and airconditioning if possible.

I have found Armeni Village and Aspa's Villas, does anyone know what they are like or have further suggestions.

Thank you

Thank you for your assistance.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation Early June Less then 175 Euro

Aspa Villas isn't in the same category as Armeni Village, and the pool is tiny, more like a large hot tub. It's right on a busy road as well.

There are only a few in that price range with pools. Check Filotera Villas, Rimida Villas, Olympic Villas and Kima Villas. You can also book rooms in a hotel with no pool and use the public access pool, Lioyerma Cafe/Pool, which is free as long as you buy food and/or drinks. This solution allows you many more choices.

Edited: 8:03 pm, January 19, 2012
Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation Early June Less then 175 Euro

Fantastic, thanks for your help.

If we were to take the pool out of the equation where would you recommend? We would like a caldera view if possible, not necessarily a sunset view.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation Early June Less then 175 Euro

I want to point out something from my last post. Aspa Villas has 3 cavehouses in a separate location that are certainly a much better option than the studios in their original building. You may have been considering them before when you asked about them and I might have dissuaded you about a completely separate issue. I apologize if I did that, it certainly wasn't my intention.

Also check Lucky Homes, Lena's House, Villa Kallisti, House Nicoletta, Chelidonia Villas and Delfini Hotel.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation Early June Less then 175 Euro

You have been a great help, thank you so much!!

Prior to your last post I had narrowed it down to Armeni Village, Chelidonia Villas or Filotera Villas but after some further research I can't believe I missed Lucky Homes, they look amazing. I read in one of the reviews it is quite close to the public pool anyway. Now we are just have to narrow it down between the perfect hideaway studio or the Oia Home I...

Can you also recommend the best way to get from the airport to Oia? We arrive on an Aegean airways flight at approximately 7:00pm.

Thank you

5. Re: Accommodation Early June Less then 175 Euro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, April 26, 2013