We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't Decide hotels

Ohio
12 posts
Save Topic
Can't Decide hotels

Greetings!

We are going on our honeymoon in September and our first stop is Santorini for 4 nights.

Our budget is about 250 Euros a night.

I have read many of the reviews on TA but i can't decide.

We are in our 30s, fairly active, we would like to have great views and a pool. In addition we would like the establishment to have some sort of "character" of it's own

What would you recommend from the following:

Atrina Traditional House

Chelidona villa

Armeni Village

Volcano Villa

Aeolos Studios

Hotel Sunny Villa

Santorini Princess.

I know this is a lot but i would appreciate ANY guidance. A lot of the hotels that was mentioned on this site are already taken up in the time frame we are going :(

Thank you for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Santorini Princess
Santorini Princess
968 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Pezoules
Pezoules
#1 of 59 hotels in Oia
Andronis Boutique Hotel
Atrina Canava 1894
Atrina Canava 1894
#3 of 59 hotels in Oia
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Can't Decide hotels

I don't know much, I've never had a look at them. They're in Imerovigli, which is between Oia and Fira, about a mile from Fira, 6 miles from Oia. Imerovigli is an uphill walk from Fira but the views are spectacular since that's the highest village overlooking the caldera.

Mentioned in this post
Imerovigli
Imerovigli
Santorini, Greece
Oia
Oia
Santorini, Greece
Fira
Fira
Santorini, Greece
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Can't Decide hotels

Bemine55....I trust you're talking about the Gardner's Suite at Ikies?! If so, although it doesn't have it's own jaccuzi, it's on the same level as the pool..practically right outside your suite! You pass the pool area to reach that incredible 'private' terrace where your breakfast will await each morning:) Quite spectacular spot:) Happy Planning and Enjoy!

13. Re: Can't Decide hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 06, 2009