We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santorini - 1st week of Spetember Trip

New York
Level Contributor
112 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Santorini - 1st week of Spetember Trip

Hello All,

Still undecided on Hotels; i am basically looking for a nice clean hotel with a pool and a nice view for myself, wife and 2 years old.

Any family/party that will be there at the same time to join/share Santorini private cruise tour?

Regards,

Wonderful Copenhagen
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santorini - 1st week of Spetember Trip

Hi Zman1921,

You'd better hurry for the hotel reservation - by now many are fully booked. I checked Ikies for the 1st week in September and it's almost totally booked...

I and my husband will probably stay at Delfini, though at first I had a reservation at Old Oia Houses. Maybe we'll see you around :)

Good luck with the hotel!

2. Re: Santorini - 1st week of Spetember Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 02, 2009