We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oia details

california
Level Contributor
371 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
oia details

If I want to go to Ammoudi from Oia and am feeling too wimpy for the stairs, what's the cab fare likely to be?

Is Sigalas Winery easy to walk to from Oia bus stop? About how far of a walk?

Santorini Mou - anyone been? Do they do live Greek music everyday? About how far from Oia Hostel (or bus stop) is it? Anything else like that around?

Mentioned in this post
Santorini Mou
Santorini Mou
850 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oia details

I've never taken the taxi but I'm guessing it'll cost you 5 euro. Going down the stairs is easy. It's going back up that could be a problem if you're not in shape.

Have a look at this map:

http://tinyurl.com/yo9zn9

Santorini Mou is near the "Moto Plaza Bikes" in the second row up from the bottom, first square from the right. The Bus Square/Youth Hostel is in the top row, 3rd & 4th squares from the left. Sigalas Winery is near the Anemomilos Hotel, second row up from the bottom, 3rd square from the right. It'll take about 15 minutes to walk from the bus square to the Anemomilos Hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Santorini Mou
Santorini Mou
850 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
2. Re: oia details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 30, 2009