We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pongwe Beach Hotel

London, UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pongwe Beach Hotel

Hi all

I am looking to go on my honeymooon to Zanzibar and am looking to book accommodation. I have heard good things about Pongwe Beach Hotel and there is only 1 room avaiable when we want to go, it only has a "garden view". Will this make any difference to our time here? Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Archipelago, Tanzania
Pongwe Beach Hotel
Pongwe Beach Hotel
992 Reviews
Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
UK
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pongwe Beach Hotel

WE are also staying at Ponwe for our Honeymoon in August this year. Based on all the reports that I have read I would hurry up and book now whilst you still can.

Hope you have a great one!

UK
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pongwe Beach Hotel

WE are also staying at Ponwe for our Honeymoon in August this year. Based on all the reports that I have read I would hurry up and book now whilst you still can.

Hope you have a great one!

Al.
Bristol UK
Level Contributor
105 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pongwe Beach Hotel

This might be a bit late, but you will find that all the bungalows are on the edge of the beach, but some are set back a little bit further, and have a bit of tropical garden in front, so it might be these that are called Garden View. I don't think it matters anyway as you aren't going to be inside looking out of the window, and there are heaps of sun beds, hammocks etc all over the beach and by the pool. Book it, quick, you won't be disappointed!

4. Re: Pongwe Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pongwe