We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Kenya/Mombassa

honeymoonerLondon
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Kenya/Mombassa

Does anyone have any recommendations/definitly avoids for airlines to Kenya, we are going to Mombassa and have been given the option of Monarch or Kenya Airways and would be grateful for any feedback on either of these. Thanks!

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Kenya/Mombassa

Where is this flight originating from?

I've never heard of Monarch. I've used Kenya Airways quite a few times and in fact I always try to get their Amsterdam/Nairobi flight. It's quite good. Precision Air is partially owned by Kenya Airways and may actually be the operator of the flight to Mombasa.

honeymoonerLondon
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Kenya/Mombassa

We are flying from London to Mombassa. So are Kenya Airways flights generally good?

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Kenya/Mombassa

Yes Kenya Airways is typically good. Like I said if you are going somewhere in-country or in Tanzania you will most likely be flying on Precision Air (which has very close ties to Kenya Air). I take both of them all the time.

4. Re: Flights to Kenya/Mombassa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Zanzibar Island