We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes beach club

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
4 posts
Save Topic
Breezes beach club

Hi. Can anyone comment on the cost of drinks (water, coktails, etc) at this resort? I guess not, but are there shops where you can buy your own water?

CAn anyone recommend good dive centre?

Thanks

6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes beach club

We stayed there a couple of years ago and I'm afraid I really can't remember the price of drinks. I don't recall they were extortionate - this may have changed though. Slightly cheaper than London prices I think.

They provided you with a bottle of water in your room every day. There is a shop that is part of the resort that would sell water or you can buy it at any bar. We didn't feel it was the kind of place that you wander out of the resort and look for local shops though.

There is a dive centre at Breezes which other guests seemed to think was quite good. When you arrive at Breezes there was a welcome drink in the evening when you get to meet all the staff and this included the dive centre people. Not sure about prices I am afraid.

Not sure I have been much help!

England
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes beach club

Visted Breezes in February this year. Drinks were priced fine - but to be perfectly honest, even if they had been 'expensive' this is such a wonderful place to be - you really wouldn't mind !

Didn't see any other dive centres apart from the hotel - and the watersports centre there seemed very laid back and friendly.

No shops around - the hotel is at the end of long dirt track - but as previous writer stated, you get a bottle of mineral water in the room each day.

Hope this is of help....but if you are still 'considering' going to the hotel - p l e a se : book today......you'll love it !

london
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes beach club

Thank you both for your comments. We have already booked and now just waiting!!

Thanks again.