We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

General Information

Malvern, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
General Information

Planning a holiday next June. I've read about the different coasts - some which are windy, some with small beaches etc. etc. We want serious R&R, lovely sand with palm trees, good class accomodation and some company in the evenings.

Which coast/areas would anyone recommend please and is a package or flight + hotel better?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: General Information

Malvern,

I might have some suggestions or web sites to look at, if you wish, drop me a note, and I can send you what information I have.

I spent two weeks on the island in Feb and Mar of this year.

Just FYI, the east coast of the island is always windy--excellent for kite flyers. The west side just has a small breeze--which is nice to help with the heat.

Cheers,

Georgina

2. Re: General Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, September 06, 2009