We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ZanzibarMagic

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ZanzibarMagic

Has anyone booked accomodation through ZanzibarMagic.com? Are they a reputable agent?

Thanks

C

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ZanzibarMagic

I don't know about Zanzibar Magic, but if you have trouble getting info on them, try this other agency.......I used them when I book my accommodations and tours on Zanzibar. www.lipiadventure.com.

They are fantastic and ensure all details are accounted for and they arrange tours and accommodation on the mainland of Tanzania too.

They are also quick in responding to emails.

Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ZanzibarMagic

I can answer my own question now.

I have, in fact, booked accomodation in Zanzibar using ZanzibarMagic.com. The agent (and owner) David was very helpful and extremely prompt in his correspondence, moreso than anyone else I tried to arrange accomodation through.

I have yet to stay at the accomodation booked but the hotel has independently confirmed the booking with me.

C

Umzumbe
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: ZanzibarMagic

We didn't book accommodation through Zanzibar Magic, but we did hire a car through them. I was a bit apprehensive as I had to pay everything up front, but they came up trumps. Delivered a perfect Suzuki Vitara on the day and at the time I had asked, and they were always there for me whenever I phoned with this or that problem or needed them for backup. I would recommend them any time...

Valda (from South Africa)

4. Re: ZanzibarMagic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 am, September 06, 2009