We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Boa Vista

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Boa Vista

Hi looking to go Boa Vista June 2015 not sure of which hotel to choose the karamboa or the touareg I've heard that because the karamboa is on the north side of the island it's always overcast and cloudy while the touareg is on the south side so has blue sky I know it is still going to be hot but I do like to wake up to a lovely blue sky so if anyone has been in June could you let me know if this is true thank you

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
884 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Boa Vista

We went to the Riu Touareg last June for a weeks and had amazing weather. Dont know about the weather at the Karamboa im afraid didnt know it was that different. We are going back to the Sandcastle (Riu Touareg) for the 4 time in October. Cant wait.

Janet

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Boa Vista

Thanks for reply the touareg must be really nice if your going back a fourth time have a fab time I can't wait to go fell in love with the pictures of the beaches at both hotels also when you went in June was it chilly at night

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
884 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Boa Vista

No not at all. Never wore a cardigan or wrap at night over 2 weeks. And thats just hubby. He he. No it was really warm at night as well. Perhaps we were lucky.

Janet

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Boa Vista

Thanks Janet you've been really helpful can't wait to go now

5. Re: Weather in Boa Vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista