We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui karamboa disco

Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Rui karamboa disco

Me and my partner are off to this hotel the first 2 weeks of October, is entry and drinks to the pacha nightclub included in the all inclusive, or do you gave to pay?

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rui karamboa disco

Hiya,

Although I have not been to the Karamoa, I know that everything is included. There are no entry fees to the disco and all drinks are free as normal as long as you are all inclusive.

Jade

UK
Level Contributor
579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rui karamboa disco

Absolutely everything is included. Only ventured into the disco with my children during the kids' session and it looked very small

3. Re: Rui karamboa disco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista