We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

Just returned from 10 days at the Iberostar Club Boa Vista if anyone has any questions

london
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

Is it ridiculous to think that if we took our 19yr old daughter and her boyfriend they would be happy with the bars and said eve entertainment? They never go to nightclubs but don't want to join the OAPs at the bar! Want a lively bar with some music.

Prague, Czech...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

HI, we are going to the same hotel this Saturday and we would like to go to some interesting trip, can you recommend some trips (quads, boat trip, fishing..) Thank you very much for your answer. One more questions about the weather in this time. We are going from 7th september to 15 september and forecast is not good when I check websites. There are many clouds and rainy and storms?

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

Jackgo, there is a 'disco' which I think runs to about midnight, but not being 'party people' we never ventured into it, likewise the outdoor entertainment theatre. The pool bar usually has something going on like card games and occasionally music and dancing. To be honest, after dinner and a few casual drinks we were usually ready for bed! However I would recommend when sitting out in the evening to wear a lot of heavy duty mosquito repellant!'

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

Lubos, we did the snorkelling trip and the turtle trip, both of which were excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. The snorkelling trip also took a detour around the local harbour to watch the fishermen bring the huge tuna ashore, and also to a little island to see an old fort. The guide was obviously very proud of Boa Vista and wanted to share his home with us. The taxi ride to the turtles was an excursion of its own, bouncing around on the back of a pick up truck across the rocky desert! (be prepared though, it's an 80 minute drive each way and there are no toilets at the turtle camp!)

Weather wise, it is rainy season, so there will probably be a few periods of rain and cloud, but whilst we were there, although the weather before we left stated rain for the first half of the week, we just a couple of heavy showers, and a fair bit of cloud. However, this takes the edge off the intense heat, but you can still burn, so be careful. Hope that helps, have a great time, I wish I was still there!

london
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

Puggles, thanks for the info, that's another hotel to add to the list, still trying to make a choice for Jan 2014!

6. Re: Iberostar Club Boa Vista - Any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista