We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mixed weather reports for next week

Cardiff
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mixed weather reports for next week

I'm off to the Riu Touareg next Monday, 10th June. There's lots of mixed weather reports for the next 10 days. Lots of cloud cover, rain, sunny spells...is anyone there at the moment who can tell us what the weather is really like?

Thanks

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mixed weather reports for next week

Nooo, we go on the 19th June last report i heard that it's lovely and hot. Better not change now that we are finally getting some sunshine here : - )

liverpool
Level Contributor
10 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mixed weather reports for next week

I'm here now it gorgeous! Cloudy first thing and some times feels chilly in the morning. But it's that hot during the day you do need cover. If your likely to burn wear no less than factor 30, even on cloudy days it sun is very very hot.

Few tips.

Bring a small cooler bag if you want to spend time on the beach as its a bit of a walk back and forward to the bar there's no where on the beach for drinks.

Bring piritin or some kid if antihistamine we have been eaten by bugs and bite relief. And if you can, plug ins for the room.

If you like crisps/ sweets chocolate bring it with you it's ridiculous the prices here for it. (6 euros for a tub of Pringles)

Lots of sun cream

Pegs for your towels. It's very windy but it's a welcome breeze. As soon as it stops the heat is stifling

If you don't have kids, the adults only area is well worth the upgrade for the pool alone. Other pool is very crowded.

Pack of cards if you enjoy playing cards as there expensive here.

If you see the yellow flag make the most of it the sea is gorgeous and so warm.

We have had a lovely time but the above items I would really recommend. Met some amazing people and so relaxed. We go home Monday so won't get to see you. But have an amazing time :)

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mixed weather reports for next week

Oh thanks for that we were told the weather would be good. We have been twice before last year October and the year before in November and we were lucky with the weather both times. Glad you had a good time.

Janet

Cardiff
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mixed weather reports for next week

Thanks for the update. Has put my mind at ease. Just looking forward to chilling out with some good food, plenty of cold beer and meeting nice people. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us. Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mixed weather reports for next week

I second that you have a good time when you go as well.

Janet

Chepstow
Level Contributor
54 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mixed weather reports for next week

We arrive on the 13th - was starting to worry that we were going to bring the Welsh rain with us :).....

Jeannette x

7. Re: Mixed weather reports for next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista
Recent Conversations