We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September 2013 Riu Touareg

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
September 2013 Riu Touareg

With only 6 months to go.....anyone else going mid sept? Can't wait :-)

fareham,hants
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

We've just booked for 26th sept. went in 2011, fantastic relaxing place.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

We fly back 25th...we know a few people who have already been and all great realistic feedback so really looking forward to two weeks of no stress :-)

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

Will be there from 29th aug until 12th sept...anyone been to adults only section before and know what rooms have wifi in them or a pool/sea view? Hoping to send the hotel an email closer to the time and see if they could possibly do a room request if they are able to :)

essex
Level Contributor
23 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

Am thinking about booking for september. Can anyone advise on the weather as it looks to be the month that has the most rainfall.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

Hi wee??

AO room 4229 had Wifi in room and baconly, overlooking the sea (was amazing) x

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

Van van... September is definitely the rainy season ...I'm expecting intermittent short but heavy rain at some point that will be gone as quick as it came. Going to take an umbrella for night time just incase the heavens open. Personally I don't think it will be a problem...if anything a welcome shower. Last September had unusually heavy rainfall over a couple days.. The same as we and most of Europe had at the same time ... Doing my homework I do not think it will ruin our holiday... And hey there's always a cocktail to be had if the heavens do open... Still think we'll go home tanned and well rested :-)

Sal Rei, Cape Verde
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

Boas rainy season is usually nothing to worry about. Before we moved here we visited a few times in rainy season. It is not like some regions where monsoons etc are a problem. Last year we were hit with the same flooding as Europe, was very unusual and I would think very unlikely to happen again this year, it is normally a very dry region.

Normally on 2 week holiday you might get few days heavy rain, few light showers, could last 2 min could last half a day, but then you could also get none at all!

It's also very hot this time of year so pack the suncream and enjoy your holiday!

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

Oh really...thanks...i will email the hotel before i go...do u reccommend a sea view rather than a pool view?

:)

Salford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

yeah 26th sep - 10th oct ! cant wait

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: September 2013 Riu Touareg

Any of you flying out of Birmingham? Haven't been notified by Thomson but noticed online the flights have been put back an hour each way.

Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista