We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms at karamboa

lincolshire uk
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
rooms at karamboa

Can anyone tell me what are the best rooms to ask for if you haeve poor mobiliity we have paid for a family room, does anyone know the email address

England
Level Contributor
187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms at karamboa

Hi this is the email address and we have emailed both times we have been and been given the room location we asked for. I'm sorry I can't really help with the best room for poor mobility question. Maybe email and ask them, hope this helps.

clubhotel.karamboa@riu.com

lincolshire uk
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms at karamboa

thanks for your help did you like the hotel ? we have never been before what was the food like ? thanks once again chris

Finland
Level Contributor
894 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms at karamboa

The hotel area is vast so ask for a room that is near the lobby, restaurants and the pool. They all are fairly close to each other.

There is a ramp from the garden adjoining the pool area, leading to the 1st floor where the lobby is. The restaurants are on the ground floor. I do not remember if there is an elevator but maybe there is.

Food is fabulous, lots of selection, for every taste. The wines on tap are bland. Local tap lager beer is good. Enjoy.

England
Level Contributor
187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rooms at karamboa

The complex looks vast but we have twice requested a room on the extreme furthest tip of the hotel and when we were there earlier this month we timed a gentle walk from the room to the reception, it took three and a half mins. There is no lift as far as I am aware but yes there is a ramp up to reception.

Large choice of food and although I don't drink I'm assured by my husband that the drinks are ok.

We love the hotel and location and plan to go back for our third visit next year.

As I said maybe an email to the hotel will help with a room location choice for you.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rooms at karamboa

We go back in a few weeks time for the 2nd time, when we were last there we meet a lovely elderly couple and the wife was confined to a wheelchair.

Every evening the husband phoned reception and they sent someone to their room to push his wife up the ramp (it was too much for him to do it)

Please ask for any help you would require as they really do try to look after you.

6. Re: rooms at karamboa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista