We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar hotel Boa Vista

england
Level Contributor
98 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar hotel Boa Vista

Can anyone tell me what it is like.....and what is the difference between the normal all inclusive and the premium all inclusive...also what the weather is like in march..

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar hotel Boa Vista

We stayed there last FEB. No problem at all with the hotel but there is nothing or little to do outside the hotel. Sal Rei is not advisable to go on your own unless you know where you are going. We stayed all inc. as that is all that is offered, but we had no complaints at at all. The staff, the food and layout and rooms were first class. A walk along the beach which is superb is worth a go. Take your driving licence and hire a quad to do the sand dunes.

The weather was warm and even if there is a bit of cloud make sure you use sun screen. Take sunscreen with you as it very expensive over there.The week we stayed the wind blew from the North and it could be a little cool. Both my wife and I came back with a good tan.

2. Re: Iberostar hotel Boa Vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista