We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

southport
Level Contributor
36 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

I have noticed a couple of very recent reviews have said there appears to be a sudden outbreak of illness at Riu Touareg-myself and partner are flying out on monday-can anyone confirm whether other recent travellers have been affected by the illness seeming to be present at the hotel

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
121 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

We fly out next Thursday so i hope theyve sorted it out.... id pack some Imodium etc incase as ive heard its very expensive over there :)

southport
Level Contributor
36 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

There have been one or two mentions of illness but it doesnt seem too bad judging by the last few reviews-i get the impression its probably the same as anywhere else. Ironically we have been to the red sea holiday village in egypt for the last four years and that complex was savaged for health issues on watchdog the othernight even though in four trips the only problem either of us had was me having a slightly dodgy tum for 2 days last year

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
39 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

My wife and I are just back and dont worry - everything is perfect - no illness whatsoever. You will love it.

If you have any questions, just ask!

southport
Level Contributor
36 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

Cheers Markey

England
Level Contributor
53 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

Ooh I fly out Monday to Karamboa.

6. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:03 am, October 18, 2012
Ormskirk, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

Hi, been to this hotel twice, never seen anyone ill from food etc, maybe th sun!!! the heat is decieving here, even when its cloudy, you have a fab time wish it was our family going tomorrow...enjoy

southport
Level Contributor
36 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

thanks Giddi up

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

i came back on the 28th and i have had illness but my partner seems fine.

10. Re: Illness at Riu Touareg ? ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista