We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extra leg room seats

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Extra leg room seats

will be booking our extra leg room seat numbers shortly from Manchester on Thomson flight and wonder if anyone can recommend which seat numbers are best. my hubby & i are really tall so we paid for extra leg room for our holiday in November.

Edited: 7:09 am, August 18, 2010
Bideford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Extra leg room seats

On a return flight from Kefalonia in September the Capitain of our B757 announced that the Aircraft was due for service and that they were removing 12 Rows of seats. He did say wether this was across the fleet or just the B757 based out of Bristol. Hopefully Thomson have made a decision to enhance |Passenger Saftey & Compfort accross their Holiday Fleet.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Extra leg room seats

Ive read that you cannot book extra space seats if you have a disability, overweight (use a lap extender belt) and cannot move quickly as they are seats near the exit. Read this on Thomson website when I chose our seats. Im disppointed that there will be no movie to watch to pass a few hours, squashed and entertained is better than squashed and bored rigid. C'mon Thomson, this holiday certainly isnt a cheapy surely you can bear the brunt of showing a film or two.

Shoeburyness...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Extra leg room seats

I have just had a row with Thomson as i have just been on website to select our seats for two of us to sit together to go to Cape Verde in November, and they want £50 for the privalage of doing so, i am so angry i will never book with them again!!

Shoeburyness...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Extra leg room seats

Oh and to book seats with extra space they want over £100 each !!!!

55. Re: Extra leg room seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista