We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Extra Leg Room Seats

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
543 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Extra Leg Room Seats

We are flying from Manchester end of September and were able to choose our seats this morning. We had already pre-booked extra leg room seats. Seat numbers 12B and 12C were suggested. We have accepted those, but would be grateful if anyone can confirm that they are a good choice.

Many thanks, Liz

bicester
Level Contributor
142 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Extra Leg Room Seats

Hiya, if its same kinda plane we was on, then yes but draughty, as a mate was in row 13 and the seats in front were with loads of space, also rows 32 i think abcdef , hope that helps xx

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
543 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Extra Leg Room Seats

Hi, Alyson, many thanks for the reply. I accepted the seats that were suggested as I am hoping they are just a set of two and not three. Also, it looked as though they are not next to the toilets. We are not really worried if it is a touch draughty, we'll just put jackets on.

Thanks again, Liz.

bicester
Level Contributor
142 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Extra Leg Room Seats

u might need more than a jacket cos its by a door n is 2 seats, and friends were freezing in row 13, they had 2 buy the useless blankets off the aircrew, so id wear jeans n thick socks n just get changed b4 u land and remember to put suncream on 30 mins b4 u land as airports tenny and open air, loads of idiots burnt then , the same 1s who looked at me like i was crazy applying it to me and my kiddies on plane, loos are between row 31 and 32, hence why i sat near them, 3 small kiddies in tow lol .x

bicester
Level Contributor
142 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Extra Leg Room Seats

urs might be a 3 rower, as ur in bc, my lot were in def, x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
543 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Extra Leg Room Seats

Thanks again Alyson, everything noted.

bicester
Level Contributor
142 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Extra Leg Room Seats

What u get at the end more than makes up for it , amazing is understatement, been back just over a week n thinking about booking again already lol xx

7. Re: Best Extra Leg Room Seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 14, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista