We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please read need your help

Boa Vista, RR
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
please read need your help

A BIG THANK YOU TO ANDY AND MARY PARSONS WHO HAVE BEEN SO KIND TO DONATE A LOT OF CLOTHES TO THE PEOPLE OF BOA VISTA...

I will be going out on Sunday with my partner Ady to distribute the items to the people who desperately need things so please if you are coming over here and if you have any clothing you no longer need please find room in your suitcase and then hand it to me at the Rui in my duty times and we will give them out every weekend

This also applies to any unwanted toys and playstation games as a lot of the kids here have playstations which have been donated but dont have any money to buy new games

Also I will be collecting as usual the books and pens for the schools and Fogo to hand out

Thanks Again for your support ladies and gents

Ann the Thomson Rep

bicester
Level Contributor
142 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: please read need your help

hi ann, im coming out in 2weeks time, anything i can bring out , let me know alyson

ps sorry cant get u any menthol fags as im a smoker too lol, ill sneak a couple of english 1s in my case if u let me know which ones xx

12. Re: please read need your help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista