We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15th June?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
15th June?

Hi

Who else is going on 15th June? Can't wait - hoping to meet some lovely people who enjoy a good time and won't spend the whole time moaning about cramped flights and windy weather.......... who cares we've done our research!

5 days to go....... :-)

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15th June?

I hope you do meet some lovely people, in fact I'm sure you will. Perhaps the people who are 'moaning' are actually giving feedback to enable people like you to do their 'research' ? Clearly you won't have any surprises. So maybe you should thank them ?

Enjoy your holiday : )

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
554 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 15th June?

we are going 15th june cant wait now.stock up for the flight and guess what ive even bought a windbreaker to take with us,so basically i will have nothing to moan about.its my birthday on the 16th so the drinks are on me (wont cost me much ha ha)see you there jean

yorkshire-uk
Level Contributor
314 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 15th June?

Hi Sara and Jean as you know we also go 15th. Hoping for row 1 a & b on plane so come and say hello if you get chance. Jean second round is on me LOL. And I promise not to moan - Sue xxx

yorkshire-uk
Level Contributor
314 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 15th June?

See you tomorrow Hurahhhhhh

5. Re: 15th June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, December 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista