We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Luggage Storage?

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with Luggage Storage?

Does anyone off hand know of any US side hotels that have luggage storage? We will be arriving into Buffalo airport very late (around 11pm) will get a taxi to Niagara, sleep then spend the whole day exploring the area before getting an evening flight to NYC. We need to check-out of the hotel in the monring but leave our luggage until we have to get a taxi back to the airport. I'm having trouble finding a hotel. I've emailed the Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn and another one that i've forgotten (brain snap!) the Comfort Inn don't and can't help me at all and i'm still waiting on the Hampton inn to email me back.

Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canada with Boat Ride...
1,092 Reviews
from $109.95*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls America and Canada...
1,136 Reviews
from $149.95*
Best Seller
Best of Niagara Falls Tour from...
815 Reviews
from $124.80*
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
82,710 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with Luggage Storage?

Hi galaga_girl;

I would suggest reading the third entry of the "Top Questions" area, at the right side of this page, titled "Is there somewhere I can leave my luggage while I’m sightseeing ?"

Best Regards

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with Luggage Storage?

Arggg, thankyou. Gosh i'm so blind!!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
82,710 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with Luggage Storage?

You're Welcome !

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with Luggage Storage?

FYI the other hotel was the Sheraton, they emailed me back and they do have luggage storage.

5. Re: Hotel with Luggage Storage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 07, 2015