We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Major Attractions that I can do with 7 months old baby

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Major Attractions that I can do with 7 months old baby

Are there any major attractions ( maid of mist, cave of the wind, journey behind the falls, etc.) I can do with a seven month old baby?

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Major Attractions that I can do with 7 months old baby

Safety is #1. I would not recommend to bring your baby to any places where it is wet on the ground. Your baby is too precious. Accidents could happen. You can view the falls from the Bridal Falls. Or if you still want to experience it once in a life time, take turn with your hubby/boyfriend or other adult. So while you go to Cave of the Wind, someone else holds your baby. Or you could go to the Canadian side (don't forget yoru passport) where you can bring her/him to Marineland and Butterly Conservatory.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,804 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Major Attractions that I can do with 7 months old baby

You could do Maid of the Mist, but everyone gets very wet, and the roar of the Falls could be disturbing to a baby.

Cave of the Winds is boardwalks and stairs almost under the Bridal Veil Falls. I wouldn't take anyone that young anywhere near there.

Journey Behind the Falls (which is on the Canadian side) is a tunnel behind the Horseshoe Falls with portal openings to see the backside of the falling water, plus an exterior platform at the base of the Falls. Again, you get somewhat wet and the same loud noise.

On the U.S. side, the Aquarium and Discovery Center would be OK. For the Canadian side (you should really post in that forum - http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g154998-i97-Niagara_Falls_Ontario.html), these would be OK: Bird Kingdom, Butterfly Conservatory, Safari Niagara, Skywheel, Whirlpool Aerocar, Skylon Tower.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Major Attractions that I can do with 7 months old baby

Here is another discussion about bringing a baby tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154998-i97-k67304…

4. Re: Major Attractions that I can do with 7 months old baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 11, 2014