We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque Niagara...?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Cirque Niagara...?

Is there anyone out there who has seen Cirque Niagara and would be wiling to give an honest review? Having just discovered that this show is available in Niagara, our curiosity is getting the better of us.

While I'm fully aware that they are not affiliated with Cirque du Soleil, whom we would go see anytime we have the opportunity, their website would seem to indicate some similarities. Anyone willing to make a comparison/contrast?

Is this show worth the money on top of all the other must see attractions in Niagara Falls? If so -- we're there.

Thanks in advance for any reviews.

NY
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

We're alos thinking of attending this show during our visit. If it's as good as the Cirque du Soleil shows we're there too.

Looking forward to someone posting about this show.

Thanks

Judy

Niagara Falls
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

Cirque Niagara is just new this year.

It is even new to most residents of Niagara.

The ads are very intriquing. Just one more attraction to see while in NF.

BB

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

My boss has seen it and says it is highly worthwhile. Hope this helps...

Hamilton ON
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

I saw the show on monday and let me tell you, it is DEFINITELY worth going to see. I've seen two soleil shows and i found this one to be BETTER than them...and more affordable too. The horses and the acrobats are amazing......without hesitation i would recommend it, as i will be going again for sure sometime this summer.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

Sold!!

Thanks for the replies, and we're going to the show.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
279 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

Ok, Ok you talked me into it...and I don't even have reservations in Niagara yet -lol!!!!

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

Check out Howard Johnson Closest to the Falls 454 Main Street

8. Re: Cirque Niagara...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 14, 2009