We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cross border

Canada
12 posts
Save Topic
Cross border

I'll be at Niagara Falls, NY about mid May and just stay for a night and plan to leave about noon time to Canada. I just wonder if there is any public transit crossing the border so that I don't have to take Greyhound from Buffalo. Thanks for any suggestions.

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cross border

You can walk across the Rainbow Bridge into Canada for no charge. Takes about 5 miuntes to walk across bridge. There is no public transportation into Canada. A cab going only across the bridge will be $25.00-$30.00, off the meter.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cross border

I walk across all the time, I go shopping in Buffalo every few months and always walk across

3. Re: Cross border

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 12, 2009