We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tours in Niagara, NY

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tours in Niagara, NY

I need help looking for a wine tour stateside.

We are coming from Canada, and for the Canadian side of the falls there are plenty of tours and plenty of options, carious pricing and what not....but when I try to search for anything wine tour related on the NY side of things I keep hitting dead ends.

Can anyone suggest a few tours/companies with info on their websites? We are going towards the end of October for a weekend retreat.

Thank you in advance!

staten island
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tours in Niagara, NY

About an hour or so south of Buffalo is the Chautatuqua wine region- http://lakeeriewinecountry.org/

It doesn't look like they have anything going on until November, but you can visit the wineries on your own (some by appointment)

The b&b I always recommend - tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g47752-d118693-…

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,213 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tours in Niagara, NY

Have you tried this site:

www.niagarawinetrail.org/

staten island
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine tours in Niagara, NY

I really butchered the spelling of Chautauqua . I wanted to fix it for those who may google.

The above recommendation has some events around your weekend.

4. Re: Wine tours in Niagara, NY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, December 15, 2013