We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Buffalo Airport

Birmingham, U.K.
2 posts
Save Topic
Taxis from Buffalo Airport

We are due to arrive at Buffalo Airport at 8pm on a Sunday - just after the departure of the last Shuttle Bus. I assume that our only option for travel to Niagara Falls at that time is taxi. Can anyone please give me an idea of the taxi fare to Rainbow Bridge, US side.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis from Buffalo Airport

before you resort to taxi, check to see if your hotel has a shuttle and check the airbus (if thats not what your referring to above). if not, i would guess $50 - $75. the ride is about 25 minutes.

if you can find a good rate and if your staying longer than 3 days or so you could always rent a car so you can venture out...

Birmingham, U.K.
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis from Buffalo Airport

Thanks Danny. That's our dilemma - a taxi or hire car. We are staying for 3 days. The Airpot Shuttle Bus single fare is $30, total return for us $120. Car hire starts at around $140 plus taxes and surcharges - total over $200. The Airport Shuttle Bus is great for our return, but when we arrive the last one of the day leaves at the same moment as we are due to land at 8pm. If a taxi is no more than $75, then for us it only $15 more than the Shuttle Bus. You have helped to clarify the position for me. Thanks again.

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis from Buffalo Airport

Taxi from Buf Airport to Niagara USA is $65.00. The shuttle is $30 per person so if you have 2 or more persons it is better to take a cab. Some taxi drivers will try to get you to pay a "deposit" for a return trip. This is a scam, your hotel can always book you a taxi, and generally can get it cheaper using a Niagara Falls taxi as opposed to a Buffalo taxi.

Rent-A-Car is a good option, I recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car....