We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Establishments open July 4th?

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
77 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Establishments open July 4th?

Hello to all. I will be visiting Niagara falls Ontario and New York side July 3rd and July 4th. I was going to spend the time at the American side on the 4th of July, and was wondering if the restaurants ,stores and other establishments are going to be open for business. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Establishments open July 4th?

As far as I've heard everything except Federal will be open. No mail, etc. Some places could have shortened hours, ie. liquor stores, but most everything else in the touristy areas should be open

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
77 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Establishments open July 4th?

Thank you very much.

3. Re: Establishments open July 4th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 24, 2013