We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa application time

Champaign...
6 posts
Save Topic
Visa application time

Does anyone knows how long the Canadian Visa application will be?

I had one before and it expires last year (applied thru seattle office in 2009 - took me less than 4 hours to be approved) Will it be the same if i applied through the Buffalo office? I heard they changed the processing time recently but not sure.

Citizenship: Indonesia (and yes i do need that visa)

more over i'll be visiting without car, will stay in buffalo, any activity recommendation for 2-3 days besides the falls itself?

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,063 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa application time

This Canadian Government site has all the information you should need:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp

Champaign...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa application time

I do know about the waiting time listed there but from my past experience in seattle, i was able to get the visa in less than 4 hours, my Q is will it be different? because even 3 years ago, they even listed longer time period.

FYI: I am an International student.

3. Re: Visa application time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, June 17, 2013