We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much time at the US side attractions?

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newfoundland, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
how much time at the US side attractions?

Hi,

Any ideas on approx how much time would it take to visit the cave of winds and maid of the mist and other attractions on this side of the falls?

The first day we reach at 5 in the evening, can I get anything done that evening? Which is the best way to see the illuminations in the park?

Our previous trips have been greatly enriched by all the feedback I have received from this website, Thanks all,

Buffalo
Level Contributor
462 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much time at the US side attractions?

Midas,

I know I love this forum-I have used it to plan trips and even to find out incidental information from different locales.

I know that the Maid of the Mist closes around 7 pm in late August-so you may want to go there first.

The cave of the winds is open until 11:00 and it is supposed to be really awesome after dark-under the lights of the falls. I think it is pretty great during the day too.

Try looking at the niagarafallsstatepark.com website for more information. The passport is a really good deal, but only if you can use it the next day too.