We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour from NYC to Niagara by Bus?

Sydney
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tour from NYC to Niagara by Bus?

I will be in New York Mid June 2007 with my family (total4) and im planning a trip out to Niagara Falls. A company called GotoBus.com provide a 3 day tour taking in Washington DC, Corning Glass Centre, Niagara Falls and the returning to NYC late on the 3rd day. Im expecting the buses to be mini buses or the like, however i note they they will be staying at Fall Side Hotel or Quality Inn, both of which have many bad reports by fellow travellers. Does anyone know of this company or have taken the tour? Further, is there another reasonable way of taking in Washington, Armish country and Niagara for a reasonable cost?

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour from NYC to Niagara by Bus?

I would be willing to stay at the Quality Inn, but not Fallside - it actually is a pretty good itinerary,,,,

2. Re: Tour from NYC to Niagara by Bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 31, 2009