We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night stay on weekend w/o reservation in advance?

New York
1 post
Save Topic
1 night stay on weekend w/o reservation in advance?

I've plan to stay for 1 night only in Montauk, probably on Saturday night. Is it possible to get a hotel room wihout reservation in advance? If yes, anybody know which nice, clean hotel w/ decent rate that I should go to? Thanks!

new york
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night stay on weekend w/o reservation in advance?

Try Hartman's Briney Breezes, they run great off season specials and the place is nice and clean. You should not have a problem getting a room in Montauk this Saturday night.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
55 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 night stay on weekend w/o reservation in advance?

It depends what time of the year you plan to go? We had a nice stay last summer at the Beach Plum Resort, and have plans to stay again this year. If you can try to get an upper floor unit for better views. They are all decorated differently because they are owned by individuals. And I would say making reservations is your best chance so you don't get there and not have a place to stay. Hope this can help.

3. Re: 1 night stay on weekend w/o reservation in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, August 13, 2009