We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation needed

Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Accommodation needed

Hey everyone,

Me and my friend have only just decided to go to montauk for the summer are we too late to organise accommodation? is there anyone thats needs two ppl to make up their numbers for accommodation? If we just arrived in montauk with no job or accommodation organised could we getone?

Cork/UL
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation needed

Hey theres 4 of us from UL looking for accommodation at the mo (3 girls, 1 guy) and if were lucky enough to find somewhere well prob need around 2 more ppl to cut the cost of the rent. In saying that weve had no luck as of yet in finding anywhere!!!

Cork/UL
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation needed

Hey theres 4 of us from UL looking for accommodation at the mo (3 girls, 1 guy) and if were lucky enough to find somewhere well prob need around 2 more ppl to cut the cost of the rent. In saying that weve had no luck as of yet in finding anywhere!!!

limerick
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation needed

hi lads im in ul myself(1st year business). we have a cottage in ann breyers 4 de summer and der is only 6 of us. im sure der are plenty of places around de place! any luck yet

Cork/UL
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation needed

Have you a number or email for that place please? Whats the cost of rent like?