We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“ Montauk Summer Accommodation for students from Ireland'

Kilkenny, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
“ Montauk Summer Accommodation for students from Ireland'

Hi everybody,,

I have a bit of a problem!, Myself and about 5 other girls are going to montauk for the summer and we really need some where cheap to stay. Were looking to stay from the 30th May? 1st June?Any ideas we are so lost and need to get it organised soon?? Also would ye guys have any idea if it would be easy to find jobs there this summer!! Our chance of going to montauk this summer is in your hands:) please give us some help and advice?????

thanks a mill,

Sarah

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: “ Montauk Summer Accommodation for students from Ireland'

I suggest you looking in the local papers such as Dans Papers, Easthampton Star and the Independent. Also search Craig's list and see if anyone has a share house with rooms to rent.

Jobs, however, I'd not get your hopes up. The economy is not great and the local kids will be snapping up many jobs but you can try Citarellas in East Hampton. VERY strict with proper paperwork so make sure you have everything in order. Look to the papers for local restaurants looking for seasonal help but it all may be snapped up by the time you get here.

Good luck

Galway, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: “ Montauk Summer Accommodation for students from Ireland'

A group of 6 of us girls are going to Montauk too! No idea where we're staying either! Have you had any luck? Ann Breyers seems to be where all J1ers stay but it's full and there's rumours circulating that the Tipperary Inn won't be taking students this year. We've started looking up houses but they're really expensive!

Limerick, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: “ Montauk Summer Accommodation for students from Ireland'

Hey Sarah!

I am in the same position as you! I am heading out to Montauk for the summer with 6 other girls and we have no idea where to stay at all!! Have you managed to find out about any places to stay? Would really appreciate any info you have!

Thanks,

Aisling.

4. Re: “ Montauk Summer Accommodation for students from Ireland'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 26, 2012