We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montauk Hotels - one night

Dix Hills, New York
Level Contributor
144 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Montauk Hotels - one night

Anyone know of any properties that offer a Friday night stay only in season?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,859 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montauk Hotels - one night

I doubt you'll find that in anywhere decent. Daunt's Albatross might offer it but according to reviews here, you may not get much sleep.

greenwich, ct
Level Contributor
238 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Montauk Hotels - one night

Try Lido Resort. It has been recently renovated, it's close to the beach, nice pool, family owned and run.

New York
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Montauk Hotels - one night

I would not recommend the Lido. We stayed there just a few weeks ago. See my review (all of which is true and accurate despite the owners response!) We moved on the the Sole East hotel which was 100% better although it's about a mile away from the main street. If you're only going for one night it might not suit your needs.

Edited: 9:25 pm, August 31, 2010
4. Re: Montauk Hotels - one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 28, 2011