We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

end of March in Montauk?

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
end of March in Montauk?

Planning to spend 2 or 3 nights in Montauk - my husband and myself, adult daughter and her partner. Want ocean front, view, kitchen, 2 bedrooms - looking at Sea Crest on the Ocean, Royal Atlantic East Condos, Hartman's Briney Breezes - any recommendations re: these, or other spots? Thanks.

East Hampton, NY
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: end of March in Montauk?

Of the 3 choices you mentioned, i'd go with Royal Atlantic Condos.

But it all depends on how much you want to spend... ?

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: end of March in Montauk?

Thanks - Royal Atlantic is already booked for the time we have available to be there - what about either of the other 2, or do you have other suggestions? We'd like to keep our costs down, but also want a comfortable place on the water.. Thanks.

3. Re: end of March in Montauk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 20, 2009