We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach side brela warning

Greensboro
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
beach side brela warning

Just a warning, I had booked with Beach Side Brela and paid one night's deposit, only to arrive in Brela with my family to find no one there. We had to go door to door to other sobes and find a place to stay while we were there. When we returned home, I requested my deposit back from the manager, Annette Ivanko, who refused until I submitted a negative review on Tripadvisor. I was then contacted by her again, offering a refund, but still, 2 weeks later have not received it. I would stay elsewhere in Brela; there are many sobes available, many cheaper, nicer and right on the water.

U.S.
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: beach side brela warning

Your posting doesn't make any sense. I found Annette to be sooooo helpful and accomodating. She sent me numerious emails helping us plan our trip to Croatia. I didn't receive her type of service from anyone else in Croatia. It exceeded my expectations. I had to leave unexpectidly one night early and after explaining to Annette the situation she immediately refunded our money for that one night. She didn't have to do that, but i found that to be a very kind gesture. And while I was at Beach Side Brela there seemed to always be someone there, especially to help travelers check-in. I just don't understand your review.

2. Re: beach side brela warning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Brela