We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book Gisakura Guest House

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How to book Gisakura Guest House

How do I book to stayhere? there is no e-mil or web site and I am not sure if phoning is a good idea as I dont speak the language!

Any help please???

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,001 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book Gisakura Guest House

So you did not do French at school then? The staff at the Booking Office all speak reasonable English. Or did when I was there in June.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book Gisakura Guest House

Haha!!! We did Afrikaans and Sotho at school! All I rememeber from the one very sad year of French is the word for ceiling - useful..... :-)

Thanks for the info - I will give them a ring.

Rwanda
Level Contributor
509 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book Gisakura Guest House

When your booking is confirmed make sure you phone again a couple of days/the day of arrival just to reconfirm everything. They are very popular and I know of a couple of recent incidents when people turned up with what they thought were confirmed bookings to find out they no longer existed and all rooms were taken.

4. Re: How to book Gisakura Guest House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 20, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Butare