We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation package

Washington
3 posts
Save Topic
Vacation package

Do you have vacation packages to Obudu. Kindly share same with me. Thanks.

nigeria
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation package

hello

my company is currently working on packages in conjunction with obudu ranch. hopefully we will be ready sometime in october. hope its not too late then.

ohi. (ahonsii@yahoo.com)

Washington
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation package

I am looking for a booking for December 29 2008 to January 3 2009 for a couple. Let me know if you do have that and where it would be.

nigeria
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacation package

hello kay4obi

send me a mail with details and i will get back to you on costing and travel arrangements.

ilavbare

nigeria
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vacation package

hello kay4obi

send me a mail with details and i

let you know the cost implications

and travel details. thanks

ilavbare

Washington
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Vacation package

Package for a couple. Travelling from Enugu to Obudu. Leaving Enugu and arriving Obudu Dec 29 and checking out of Obudu Jan 2 2009. King size accomodation. Any other site seeing included?

6. Re: Vacation package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Obudu