We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

polynesian show at hojo any good???????????

philly
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
polynesian show at hojo any good???????????

Has anyone been to the show? is it worth the 40 plus dollars??

Lake George,NY
Level Contributor
209 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: polynesian show at hojo any good???????????

Well now that depends on what you find entertaining. It is very Hawaiian themed hotel from the moment you walk in the door and the show really makes you feel as if you have visited the warm pacific region. The food was fabulous, though I haven't been this year due to a rough pregnancy, I hear the new lead chef is truly an artist. It is very popular with weddings and if you enjoy just relaxing and having fun. The bar is well stocked, and the show is very lively. Feel free to call the desk and ask for the full details of the show, such as length, whats included etc. Last we went it was worth it and we had a great time. If you have younger kids you may want to think if this is something that can keep them entertained or if its more of a mom and dad night out to drink and have fun, I personally feel it was more fun for adults to drink and enjoy a great show.

2. Re: polynesian show at hojo any good???????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 18, 2009