We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

compare resorts

toronto
Level Contributor
291 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
compare resorts

compare Canoe island to cresthaven lodge for a family with three kids who love the water. what would you recommend> parents like to sit outside afeter kids are aslep have a drinlk or two. dont want anythinging fancy but want to feel comfortable?

Lake George,NY
Level Contributor
209 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: compare resorts

I have never been to Canoe island, but the Cresthaven is worth the trip. Fun, relaxing, plenty to do without ever leaving. I know one family who rents one of the large houses there, I mean large house, a few thousand for a week stay but feel it's worth every penny. They are big on cleanliness and space to run. I would check out both places as much as possible with pictures and their websites and call them, ask lots of questions. My local personal recommendation though is Cresthaven without a second thought.

2. Re: compare resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 17, 2009