We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need camping advise and teenager outtings

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
qz
Quebec
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Need camping advise and teenager outtings

Has anyone stayed at RV camping or escape camping .are these good camp grounds with one 6 year old and 2 14 year olds.. is the price worth it ..Plus we will be visiting for 14 days .. we planned on brining the kids .. horseback riding ,boating, play paintball (any body know of a place ... we are looking to keep the kids busy and make this trip unforgetable for the kids .. any suggestions on where to do these activities or any other would be welcome ... plus I would like to have one specail outting with the wife .. any ideas ...

new york, ny
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need camping advise and teenager outtings

I've camped in 3 locations and am camping next weekend.

I've stayed at Lake George Escape and it's a great campground. there are tons of tents there. this time i'm trying lake george rv park, but you can't tent there. i happen to have a pop up.

i've also done alpine lake and adirondack adventure resorts. if you are looking for the most things to do within the campground, you have to go with lake george escape. the place is great with small river to swim, boats to rent. a few pools, outside activities, and a great restaurant onsite.