We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trout Lake

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Trout Lake

We are planning a summer trip to the lake George area. I found a rental house on trout lake. Does anyone have any information on this lake? Any advantages/disadvantage to staying here instead of on lake George?

Thank you.

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Trout Lake

Now getting back to this person post . From someone who has spent many of Summers on Trout Lake ....Its Peaceful, Beautiful and Quiet .What memorys I have of spending Summers there. As I mention before My family rented three good size homes on the Lake. We couldn't wait to get there and jump out of the cars and find our bedrooms and get settle in for the Summer. I think we lived in our bathing suits . Between swimming , boating , and fishing ! And we would go down "The Moutain " to go horse back riding almost everyday . My Cousin , Aunts and Uncle and very close Friends would make the most of everyday there on Trout Lake . Its been a while since I have been there and most of my Aunts and Uncle and Parent are gone , but what Memories I have of that place. I really don't think its all that change maybe some new places but The Lake will always be The Lake ! As mention before one of My Aunts still owns a place on another Lake near by . And Also every night The whole crew would drive into Lake George for some fun . Hope you make Special Memories too ! Enjoy.

Edited: 6:44 pm, March 17, 2013
12. Re: Trout Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, April 01, 2013
13. Re: Trout Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 03, 2014