We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

Level Contributor
1,914 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

Has anyone ever gone to the Last of the Mohicans Outdoor Drama that they have in the evenings at Wild West Ranch?? It sounds kind of interesting and something different to do in the evening with two kids, ages 12 and 14, but not sure if it's worth the ticket price. I think it's $20 ea. adult and $15 per child. Anyone ever been?

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

Sorry never heard of it or anyone even mentioning it. I will ask around though.

Edited: 4:14 pm, June 03, 2011
Boston
Level Contributor
24,582 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

It debuted last year I believe late in August, it sounds interesting especially if your into History or grew up watching the different movies and shows having to do with the history that surrounds the Lake George area dealing with Fort Ticonderoga and William Henry.

I would think its a great way to enact and teach some of the children the History that our great country seems to be losing in our school systems. .

Level Contributor
1,914 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

Thanks...might just check it out on our trip this summer as we have seen and done it all before, so this would just be something new and different to do with the kids.

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

Sounds good. So far I have not found anyone who has ever heard of it let alone done it

Edited: 8:28 pm, June 09, 2011
Mayfield, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

I just went to see the Last of the Mohicans outdoor drama this past weekend with my 16-year old niece. We both loved it! The acting and overall production were wonderful. Horses, fire, and waterfalls - on a full-moonlit evening in the great Adirondacks! Whether you're a local or vacationing from out of town with your family - if you enjoy outdoor events, I highly recommend that you make plans to see the Last of the Mohicans outdoor drama at the Wild West Ranch!

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

Here is some info from the Chronicle's Visitor Guide:

Outdoor drama sold out six shows last year. This year, they plan 14 performances, July 29 to August 20, with even more rifle fire, live horses, and swordplay promised. Info 518-681-1574

Level Contributor
1,914 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

Thanks so much for your review. Alas, we did not get to it this year, but will definitely make it a point to do so in the future thanks to your review. Now I'm disappointed that we missed it.

8. Re: Last of the Mohican Outdoor Drama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 04, 2012