We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candlelight Cottages

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1,909 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Candlelight Cottages

Anyone ever stay at Candlelight Cottages? I think it's in Bolton Landing. Was wondering how it is, and if it's family friendly. Thanks.

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Candlelight Cottages

I have never stayed there but I can say it is on the north side of Bolton Landing in Northwest Bay - so it is not actually in town. Sorry I cannot help any with your need for firsthand info on the place.

Level Contributor
1,909 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Candlelight Cottages

Thanks ADK. We've actually passed it a million times so we are familiar of it's location, just wasn't sure if it was a nice place or not...as much as my family loves it up there, we haven't found "our place" yet. Love the Antigua on Plum Point, but pretty booked already and very pricey in the summer.

3. Re: Candlelight Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 11, 2012